CEIA Metal Detectors detect metal contaminants accidentally present in industrial products with level of senitivity, immunity to interference and response speeds exceeding the streets Quality Control Standards. CEIA’s approach to the development of its detectors has been to employ the most advanced electronic and mechanical technologies: Surface Mount Technology (SMT), digital signal analysis, software upgrades capability and the use of high-quality materials. Fully HACCP and GMP compliant, CEIA Metal Detectors are ISO 9001 certified and constructed of EC and FDA approved materials.
Featuring state-of-the-art performance and full compliance with pharmaceutical sector regulation. CEIA THS/PH21 Metal Detection Systems offer detection, construction quality & reliability characteristics that make them the most suitable and effective solution for the automatic elimination of metal contaminants
CEIA THS Metal Detectors detect metal contaminants accidentally present on industrial products, with levels of sensitivity, immunity to interference and response speeds designed to satisfy the strictest Quality Control requirements.
The CEIA Digital Metal Detectors are suitable for intercepting magnetic and non-magnetic metal fragments of medium to large dimensions in industrial, textile, chemical, mining, foodstuffs and other products, both for quality control and machinery protection.
- Ultra high sensitivity to all magnetic and non magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Multi-spectrum technology for extreme compensation of the product effect
- Contionous Auto-test function ensuring maximum product safety
- Continuous embedded Self-Calibration control
- High immunity to environmental interference
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction to IP66 and 169K protection levels
- Control power box available according to UL 508A and CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05
- Automatic learning & tracking of product effect