Small bag unloading
The application is typically to transfer material from a small bag such as a sac or plastic bag into a suction pipeline and into a conveyor. The Piab bag dump stations are designed to optimize the performance of Piab vacuum conveyors. When transporting from a bag dump unloader, Piab's feed station is the perfect fit. Thanks to the small bag unloader, it will increase productivity and at the same time, provide for a considerably better working environment.
Key advantages with Piab vacuum conveyors:
- Over 50 years of experience of using vacuum conveying to move powder and bulk granules.
- Increased uptime thanks to the hygienic design makes it easy to clean
- Improved working environment as it is a closed system with no dust contamination
- Meets industry standards of ATEX Dust and Gas
- Available with all material in contact with the conveyed product are in compliance with FDA, EC No. 1935/2004 and EC No. 10/2011.
- Meets application requirements as there are product families especially for pharma, food and chemical industries.
- Increase the throughput and minimize the scrap with the conveyor especially designed for fragile material.
- Available to convey up to 14 tons/hrs and 30 meters
- Flexibility to be able to convey particles from 0.5 micron and up
- Small in size makes it a great solution when space is at premium
- Flexibility in which vacuum source to use, the conveyors works excellent with an ejector pump or with a mechanical pump.