Waste is a burden for all producers. Faulty packaging processes, tableting machines being fed excessive amounts of expensive ingredients, and detergent enzymes or chemicals escaping from manufacturing vessels might lead to materials or products being wasted. Apart from the financial loss and wider environmental implications, such waste might also compromise the working environment, putting processing staff at risk. Hence, reclaim procedures are increasingly being implemented in industry, and vacuum conveying offers the perfect solution for producers wishing to minimise their waste and maximise their productivity.
Key advantages with Piab vacuum conveyors:
- Over 50 years of experience of using vacuum conveying to move powder and bulk granules.
- Increased uptime thanks to the hygienic design makes it easy to clean
- Improved working environment as it is a closed system with no dust contamination
- Meets industry standards of ATEX Dust and Gas
- Available with all material in contact with the conveyed product are in compliance with FDA, EC No. 1935/2004 and EC No. 10/2011.
- Meets application requirements as there are product families especially for pharma, food and chemical industries.
- Increase the throughput and minimize the scrap with the conveyor especially designed for fragile material.
- Available to convey up to 14 tons/hrs and 30 meters
- Flexibility to be able to convey particles from 0.5 micron and up
- Small in size makes it a great solution when space is at premium
- Flexibility in which vacuum source to use, the conveyors works excellent with an ejector pump or with a mechanical pump.